Automotive Supplier Finder is bought to you by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) Ltd. The SMMT is the lead trade association for the automotive Industry in the UK. Its mission is to enhance the prosperity, importance and diversity of the UK motor industry through intelligence, influential relationships and market-driven services delivered by highly engaged people.
Over the last 15 years, SMMT have established and developed the Motor Industry Database. This database holds information on thousands of companies and covers an extensive range of product and service categories. The database is updated and new companies are added regularly throughout the year and as a result, the number of companies will continue to grow over time. Existing information is researched in an ongoing process throughout the year with around a 20% refresh rate in terms of changes. Utilising this information and intelligence gathered over the last decade, SMMT are providing the industry with the Automotive Supplier Finder (ASF) service enabling registered users to browse or search by key word on the categories or company name.
SMMT's Automotive Supplier Finder (ASF) is a service that will enable you as a buyer, to find your ideal supplier. This pro-active service essentially matches the right supplier to you based on your criteria e.g. product, location, quality standard, capabilities hence enabling you to source your ideal match.
We also use the ASF to find suitable suppliers for the annual SMMT Meet the Buyer events. For more details on these events please visit http://www.smmt.co.uk/smmt-membership/member-services/business-opportunities/meet-the-buyer
SMMT believes this service can be a powerful tool in helping companies to better understand the sector and more importantly, identify potential new suppliers and even win new business. Automotive Supplier Finder enables buyers to find suppliers quickly and easily and could ultimately save both time and cost compared to more traditional methods. ASF is a pro-active, easy to use match making service aimed at bringing buyers and suppliers together, facilitating the development of relationships and enabling new business opportunities.
We also use the Meet the Buyer events to facilitate new business relationships. For more information visit http://www.smmt.co.uk/smmt-membership/member-services/business-opportunities/meet-the-buyer/
- Search for suppliers of components or services right down to the final product description;
- Reduce time to source new suppliers- takes away the hassle of dealing with too many suppliers at once- we will only provide you with the best-fit suppliers based on the criteria you define;
- Service is un-rivalled in both depth and scope;
- Easy to use web based system;
- Ability to have multiple users for one company;
- Ability to send drawings;
- Pro-active matching;
- Set your own RFQ expiry date for supplier responses- work to your time frames and
- Ability to select suppliers you do not want to send quotes to.
- Introduced to the right buyers based on your company capabilities rather than the size of your company or how much marketing resource you have;
- Opportunity to win new business;
- The system is pro-active - emails will be sent to you if your profile matches a buyer's criteria. No need to keep checking the system;
- Multiple sites can be included into one account and
- Ability to store new, current and archive old RFQs for easy management.
If you require any further information please contact us at email@example.com.
SMMT's Registered Office Address is:
71 Great Peter Street, London SW1P 2BN
Registered in England with registered number 74359. VAT number: GB238893808
How can the service help you as a supplier?